removing unwanted hair
- No sun exposure for at least tow weeks before treatment or two weeks after
- Avoid fake tanning or solarium bath between treatments.
- No pluck, wax or thread 4 weeks before
- Shave the area the night before
- No antibiotics two weeks prior to your treatment
- No pregnancy or breath feeding
- No hot showers for 24 hours after your treatment.
At Ellaslaser, we use most advanced and effective technology in hair removal; Soprano ice laser system uses multiple laser wavelengths to treat different patients with All Skin Types and designed to remove hair with less discomfort and best results.
The multi-wavelength Soprano ice, combines system of Alexandrite 755 nm and diode laser 810 nm also ND:YAG 1064 nm, to treat wide range of skin types along with virtually painless treatments .
What Is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is one of the common cosmetic treatments to get rid of unwanted hair.
It works based on light absorption by the pigment, and the beam of light energy transformed to the heat which burn the hair follicle without damaging surrounding tissues, and gradually removes the unwanted hairs and prevent from regrowth.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- Virtually Painless
- Permanent Hair Reduction
- Fast and Easy Service
- Safe for All Skin Tones and Hair Types
- No Shave or Wax Anymore
- Smooth, Flawless Skin
- Cure for Ingrown Hairs
- No Downtime
I would definitely give this clinic a 5 star rating. This is the second time around I’m using their treatment and couldn’t be happier. The staff here is really friendly and informative and they use state of the art technology when it comes to their equipment. Their procedure is definitely worth the money and you can notice a difference in your skin right after the first session. Highly recommended!!
My wife had PRP treatment done for a facial and she looks great. This is the cheapest we have found for PRP and they also price match, which we haven’t been able to find elsewhere. Will be recommending this place to friends.
…It’s not just all skin types that laser hair removal is suitable for, as it can be used for all parts of the body where unwanted hair is found.
POST TREATMENT :
- Avoid sun exposure, or solariums bath.
- Use of sunscreen to protect the treated area and reduce any risk of skin burning or pigmenting
- Redness and slight swelling is natural reaction of body after laser and there is nothing to be worry about.
- No gym, exercise, saunas and swimming after laser hair removal because it may irritate the skin and increase the body reactions.