What Is Stem Cell Hair Loss Treatment And How Is It Done?
When talking about hair transplant therapies, Stem Cell Therapy is one such process considered for hair loss. This treatment is very efficient. It is a non-surgical therapy to stimulate and regrow hair follicles. Stem cells that are present in the middle of the follicle ensure the continuous supply of cells. Thus, it helps in multiplying hair cells on a fast pace treating hair loss or baldness.
Stem Cell Therapy For Hair Loss: The Treatment
- Human hair grows out of follicles present on the scalp. Damaged or dead follicles prevent new hair from growing. It has now been discovered that stem cells can be used to stimulate the cells, They help in growing new follicles, thus new hair, when transplanted onto the scalp.
- Scaffolding which Is enriched with stem cells also has a requisite growth factor. It is injected onto the scalp. This helps in making the hair follicles orient themselves, and develop in the right direction. It helps promote hair growth and fight baldness.
- While aging, the follicles tend to shrink and stop responding to the chemical signals given to it; this hinders the process of hair growth. The follicle stem cell sends off chemical signals to the shrunken follicles. This, in turn, helps in regenerating and growing healthy hair.
- This therapy not only helps fight hair loss but also improves the quality and texture of hair.
- Once you have undergone this therapy, you shall never encounter the problem of hair loss ever again in life.
- This treatment has no side effects and is absolutely safe. Two to six sittings are required for this therapy depending upon the stage and amount of hair loss. You might feel a mild pin prick during the injection procedure of the therapy.
I would definitely give this clinic a 5 star rating. This is the second time around I’m using their treatment and couldn’t be happier. The staff here is really friendly and informative and they use state of the art technology when it comes to their equipment. Their procedure is definitely worth the money and you can notice a difference in your skin right after the first session. Highly recommended!!
My wife had PRP treatment done for a facial and she looks great. This is the cheapest we have found for PRP and they also price match, which we haven’t been able to find elsewhere. Will be recommending this place to friends.
…Now, you must be wondering about the process of the stem cell treatment for hair loss.
Stem Cell Therapy: The Process
The process can be understood in a very easy way. If you have moderate hair loss, then it can be done in two sittings. In the first stage, the doctors will take away some hair follicles of yours, say approximately 500. Then, these follicles will be processed and cultured in a lab to produce more stem cells. Example, if they took 500 hair follicles of yours, they may multiply them to 1 lakh hair. After few days (maybe 15 or 20 days) the second stage of this therapy shall be executed. Here, they will insert all the processed hair onto your scalp. This is the simplest explanation for the process of stem cell therapy.